Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Transformation Tuesday with 3 Day Refresh


I want to introduce you to one of my amazing challengers, Bree.  Bree is a busy Mama of 3, she came to me frustrated and discouraged with her weight loss as most of us are, but she trusted me and participated in my Accountability Group and found out that Simple Clean Eating, Shakeology and the support of a Coach and other members on the same journey make all the difference in the world. She let go of the quick fix mindset and settled in to making a new lifestyle for herself and her family. Now 5 weeks in, she has lost 18 pounds on the 3 day refresh/clean eating challenge and has decided that adding simple fitness into her life is the next step and has begun PIYO and is thinking of training for her first 5k. For Bree, the journey has just begun and there is now hope and success along the way. 

I am so incredibly proud of you Bree and happy for you! What an amazing example you are to your children that you can overcome all things! It's truly my privilege and honor to be Coaching you and I thank you for that gift! Let the Adventure continue!

 photo susiesig1_zps754ef943.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment