Thursday, October 2, 2014

5 Tips to Busting Free from a Bad Day

Photo by happier


Someday's just don't start off the way you had planned the night before.  You wake up, one thing goes wrong and it seems to cause a trickle effect on everything you try to accomplish or do.  But it doesn't have to stay that way!  Here are 5 Things that I have done to SNAP OUT OF IT and turn my day around!

1.  BUST A MOVE! - Yup, that's right!  It's a perfect excuse to put in my favorite mood and DANCE!

2.  WORSHIP! - I put in my favorite Praise Music and Sing at the top of the lungs!  Nothing gets the devil running faster in the opposite direction than Praise.

3.  WALK THE DOG - There is just something about being outside in the fresh air and moving that brings hope to the soul.  It's also a good time to count your blessings.

4.  COLOR - Unleash your Childlike Spirit!  Getting my daughters chalk out and coloring on the sidewalks is one of my favorite things to do.

5.  RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS -  I find one kind thing I can do for someone else. Just to see another person smile because I cared will shift my thinking and emotions.

I would love to hear your thoughts, what do you do to shift your mood when having a bad day?



 photo susiesig1_zps754ef943.jpg



No comments :

Post a Comment