Sunday, January 4, 2015

'Twas the Night Before Insanity Max 30


2014 was an amazing year of growth for me.  The biggest being my health and fitness journey.  In February 2014, I was fed up with my lack of motivation, I was burned out on my current career, I was emotionally drained and needed to refuel not only my mental and emotional tank, but my physical and spiritual tank as well.  My past experience and 20 + years as a Certified Group Fitness Instructor told me that pushing my physical body to the limits was one way to do this.  I have learned through the years that when you push your body to the limits, you will push every other part of yourself to the limits as well and positive change is ALWAYS the result.

So I decided I would borrow my neighbors Insanity workout.  I think I spent more time on the floor that first 4 weeks cursing Shawn T (in a loving way of course) than I did actually doing the workout, but I did it.  That workout lead to signing up with Team in Training in April to train my for my first Full Marathon in October of 2014 as well as becoming a Personal Fitness Coach with Beachbody.  By the end of September, I was offered a position at Andrew Wommack Ministries as a Prayer and Communications Minister.  To say the least, I achieved my initial goal more by accident than on purpose.  I have grown so much in my faith, relationships, friendships and career.  I have learned to be more "present", that age does not determine your success physically and to NOT limit God!

So I am starting 2015 with another Fitness Goal, Shawn T's new Insanity Max 30!  I have also made the commitment to blog this 60 day journey with all of you which quit frankly, scares me pea green, but believe me, if I can do it, you can do it.  I want you to see that I am NOT perfect, but I am determined and I DO get results!

So come along and follow me, even better,  join me.  Either way, be encouraged that it is NEVER too late to grow and improve.  Don't stop believing, keep dreaming and take the limits off yourself and God!

What if your fitness goal for this year?







 photo susiesig1_zps754ef943.jpg

No comments :

Post a Comment